Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scribbler No.105891

The walls are closing in - scary walls with endlessly disturbing detail. The creative energies are swirling around with Terry Pratchett as my guide (the library brought in 3 more of his books that I haven't read - all discworld). I also constantly have my wacom tablet out and am drawing rigorously with that to see what sort of things I can make. My imagination when it comes to drawing things does not extend far, mainly because I don't see that many landscapes in most of the pictures I see from day to day, such as cartoons. They are all characters and obscure backgrounds like walls and doorways and the edge of a table. Really uninteresting. However I am thoroughly enjoying reading Bunny Reality over here
http://bunny.frozenreality.co.uk
and watching Invader Zim

I want to get the most out of that last burst of inspiration before university starts again.

One of the NaNo writers needs my support! She's not drinking alcohol throughout the entirety of July. I will email her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment