Sunday, March 21, 2010

memory loss in action

Feelin' useless. I spent the entire weekend at home. It's not so bad, I've been reading through tutorials about image composition (mainly paintings, but it confers to digital art, photography, sketching, etc.) and playing go of course. I've slowed down my development, the next big leap to 2k is avoiding my gaze. I don't trust that it will be a constant progression into the more advanced go players. Whatever happens will happen instantly!

This is a collection of emotions that should cancel each other but aren't. I'm extra creative and useless. Methinks I'm trying too hard. I should play some blitz games in go and gather my resolve to shut down peripherals for a while.

I baked some very nice cake last Thursday. It was a banana cake, and I didn't get the chance to make icing before my lil' sis and I couldn't resist digging in. I always prefer to do the icing before it's cut. Otherwise it mixes with all the crumbs from the gaping hole and tastes differently (the texture draws your attention to the little crumbs instead of the cake itself).

I was inspired by "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga. I don't want to include any spoilers until I actually write a review, but it's a book about slavery and mental cages. It has powerful messages and yet seems so simple. The storyteller truly believes the doctrine he shouts. It'd be good to read what Aravind Adiga actually thinks of his own work.

Mum rented a bunch of mediocre dvds, I'm going to watch them, and I have expectations above what I know to be realistic (statistically speaking :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment