Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crap

I've been so caught up in playing spore recently. I spend hours on it and don't even check the time. Today I completed the ultimate mission: to make it to the center of the galaxy. It's really difficult to get past all the enemy space ships and the closer you get the smaller your travel distance becomes.

The ending SPOILER: was very 2001 a space odyssey with a touch of Hitch Hiker's guide with a supreme being talking to you through a little speaker, who gives you the staff of life, 42 of them that instantly terraform a planet into t3 (fully supported life).

I also started a new game, where I actually knew my objectives. Unfortunately, not having played through the earlier stages I had no special abilities and spent all my time flying around taking all the good solar systems (with rare spice planets) for myself, then trying not to anger people too much. I don't have anything except interstellar drive 3 and a decent lump of money. Trying to protect everything will be difficult until interstellar drive 5.

Crap I did nothing with my day... at least this will help me get over Spore for a while. I will start playing go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment