Thursday, January 14, 2010

Terran II

Since I thought of it yesterday I am so excited to get "Terran" tattooed somewhere on my body. A lot of consideration will have to go into this before I'm ready to have it done. I will probably use the same typeface that they use in StarCraft.

Ooooooooooohh It's SOOO EPIC and fitting! It means to be unified as a race, explorers and conquerors. It's BOLD and it marks me out as a strategist.

Actually it's made me think about Warhammer 40k. I used to play Eldar, which I don't have the hype for. Tyranids, sure, they have the best story, I would love them if they were anything close to playable. Chaos, now there is where my heart lies in that series. Unfortunately it is a significant time drain to try to remember all the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment