Thursday, February 11, 2010

Action!

I can't believe I totally forgot to post some of the ACTION! Tonight I played soccer with dad, unfortunately last Sunday was rained out. There was this awesome guy there, Alister, at first he scolded me for not being brave enough to charge at a hurtling corner kick and a couple of other guys going for the same ball. I think I gave away a goal :s then I tried a little harder. It helped. Man am I tired now.

Dad has a new car, a Hyundai i30. It seems pretty good and high tech. The engine is a 1.6 L diesel with an injection system that keeps the pressure equalized between each pipe leading in, this makes it very efficient. I am happy to be riding in a space car. It's even a bright red color!

The most exciting thing I've done all week was Lun's 21st Birthday Party!!! I got to meet all of his friends and they were /awesome/! Somehow exciting people seem to congregate around Lun. I didn't know anyone until Alex, Lun's cousin came along. We made fun of him for looking like Jackie Chan. I made him say Kaspersky :))) Grahghghghgh I otherwise learned that I am very much out of touch with talking to people... (even when they're being super happy social) lol, a little bit here and there and I'll be good as new. These holidays are long.
We went bowling first in the ridiculously loud bowling alley. I'm proud to announce that I scored exactly 100 points! lol nearly everyone else did even better than that. Joan scored 115! Gordon and Heyi were like pros. Alvin and Alan had their own little contest and Lun did okay too. The only person I'm forgetting is Hugh, who continuously amazed by hitting every pin but the first :P
Pancakes on the Rocks @ Darling Harbour was okay. I wish I could try Joan's drink again, it was cosmic. Instead I had an ice mocha and got a taste of a Bloody Mary, which is like Tomato juice and pepper.
I also got to finally meet up with Lun's gf Jess. She was really quiet, now I know why they get on so well lol. jk!
t'was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment