Friday, February 5, 2010

fkn COSMIC

I finished reading every calvin and hobbes recently lol.

Today when I woke up Rage was playing these really cosmic songs, so space age. I'm in that kind of mood today. I think I need to offset it with coffee.

Thursday night I watched these two go players, High55(6D) and coolbabe(5D) battle it out for over 6 hours of continuous play. Eventually coolbabe broke High55's streak of 25 games, the final score was something like 27-3. Since then I've been so involved with go and actually getting emotional when things don't go my way. In some respects that's a good thing for me, who is usually delusional scientific. In fact I noticed it again while I was watching Torchwood Children of Earth, I was so riled up when the govt started taking children away even though it was only fiction. Pretty epic heartbreaking story when you watch it from Jack's persp.

Now what I'm really here to do: Book reviews.

I finished reading "Angel's Game" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon on Thursday and "Confessions of A Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella on Friday. They were both excellent novels, I'm just grateful that I don't have to wait years for the next shopaholic book (I just need to be able to FIND it!!!). Whereas Carlos Ruiz Zafon probably won't put out a new book for two years.... oh the sad.

I'll give a spoiler post later. I don't feel like it right now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment