Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Judging from everyone's twittering, they did not have a good day. Luckily I had an awesome time today. I washed the dishes as soon as I woke up at around 12 (sleep is important), which is okay since i went to bed at 2. Then my big brain academy yielded a score of 1332g, my best so far. I played a whole lot of violin and seem to have easily mastered the final song in my 1st grade book. I need to get my 2nd and technical books back from toukley :( But now I also have Baroque violinist, a book of classical music that's at about my level. It even has an accompanying piano part for my Aunt to play next time we jam.

Today I also took Rusty for a walk, after beating a 3k in go (by 39.5 points (3 handicap stones)). I think I should be 4k by now!!! I'll probably be 5k tomorrow though, once the rating system updates. Other than that I spent the day reading Arthur C. Clarke's 2010 Odyssey 2, Newton's sleep by O'Reilly and B.Ichi vol 1 by Atsushi Ookubo.

I'm ready to start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment