Friday, December 4, 2009

Erotica Immersion

Go me! I beat a 1 dan giving me 6 handicap stones today. That makes me at least a 5k (3k better than the stupid kgs ranking system).

This really nice guy at the club, Barry taught me some really cool lessons about probes and how high dan players will exchange instabilities in their game, for example you can count up the number of bad shapes and it should be about equal. He also showed me how to tennuki again. I should remember how to do that more often :(

So I'm reading Laurell K Hamilton's 3rd book in the fey series: "Seduced by Moonlight" and whoa. I should not be reading this in public! I was blushing half the time as I imagined-
At this point I should warn the little kiddies that if there's any big words you don't understand in this blog, then I'm probably talking about sex. Oh and SPOILER alert!
(where is the spoiler button?) Anyway, the MC describes in detail what it's like to take it in the mouth and the nether regions at the same time. I seem to recall something about binary suns meeting in the centre. It's all 1st person perspective.
There's also the underwater scene where she gets fucked by the welsh god of the sea, who pours a heated ocean into/through her.
Not all of the guys are treated like emotionless tools either. That's refreshing. I'm going to enjoy this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment