Saturday, December 19, 2009

Morning after

Woo, last night I pushed the limits of my own body with alcohol. One more drink and I would have vomited.

Oh boy! That was an awesome night. Methinks Karsoe is a little embarrassed about showing his age to the little kiddies, but he is such a great guy. And he told us some really cool stuff about little shops and people and culture in Vietnam and Cambodia (sorry, but I couldn't help thinking 'I'm sitting next to the Comedian!'). It makes me want to travel.

The first pub we went to was a place called Kelly's on King St. Newtown. where the guitarist cleared us out with way too loud speakers over the top of Lisa's chosen songs from the jukebox. Kelly's is exactly what I think of when someone mentions a pub. It was all old wooden ramps and staircases, tables and short chairs in plentiful supply, really sturdy. The second place is the Angel hotel on Pitt St. where James broke a glass and Paul spilled his last beer. Poor guys. I was able to hold myself really well, considering it was my first time getting that smashed. Boy I paid for it in the morning, nevertheless I'm sticking by my assertion: naw no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment