Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I took the dogs for a walk today while the cleaners were here. It's a very silly thing to have cleaners, imo a house is pretty easy to maintain to that level. I'm worried more about the pipes, I swear this water tastes funny. It makes me want to drink tea (with the hot, boiled water) a lot more.

Anyway, the park was great fun. I just let the dogs run wild and they actually did! I was able to read a book without needing to watch them too much. Alas it was not to last, soon enough I had to join in. I didn't mind the heat or getting wet when I tried to fill my water bottle with the bubbler that has a stick wedged in there. It was a very kiddy thing, I climbed a tree and could have gone higher (the branches were perfect and twisted so weirdly) and I even attempted a handstand. Bruno is so beautiful, he completely wore himself out. He looked at me like he expected to be carried home.

I saw a guy today reading a book while walking like I always used to do before music players. I really liked his style. He was an obese man, tall enough to offset it. He was wearing jeans and these big red boots on the outside and a rimmed hat. I always considered them so daggy, but it obviously works with a long black coat and sunnies, why not normal clothes? I should really try that out.

If I were to describe today, it would be the day I learned to love the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment