Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh Christmas tree

Oh Vey! I am now a 7k on kgs. I had the best game with a guy called phamcuong (6k). He was set to beat me but made a mistake which led to insane amounts of reading from both of us, which we both screwed up spectacularly. I've already reviewed it twice, and added him as a buddy because his style of play looks so professional.

I have the presents. Still not enough for mum, I want to take her jewelery shopping after Christmas and maybe get something for myself

I decorated the Christmas tree today with Bronte. It was the first day we had the tree in the house, so I'm still waiting for that pine smell to attach itself to everything in sight and make it really feel like christmas. When I'm all grown up and all the trees are dead I will fill my house with pine scented fragrance each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment