Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas

DAMN I need to get a twitter image account, or just any photo dropping zone to link to. I've been very lax on that front for a long time.

Christmas was full of lame, but I was happy for the presents :) We eventually played Spore from 2130 - 0300 Jas is already so wasted and he's going on a cruise today.

Morning after is nice, I had crazy dreams. I was talking to a black guy with beautiful green eyes. He had just asked me where I had left my leather jacket (actually that day I had worn a long sleeve shirt over my t) because he wouldn't be caught without it in Amsterdam. He lived there and went back every holidays to see family. That's just the last fragment, you don't get anymore than that!

I HAVE to see Avatar soon! I can't wait until we go to Melbourne; feels like I'm disconnected from the world of entertainment and certain social circles until I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment